At MCCS, we rely on our parents and school community to advance the school mission.
There are many opportunities throughout the year to become involved at MCCS – whether through fundraising or sporting events, classroom parties or trips, serving our faculty and staff, and more. We welcome your unique gifts and talents as we work together to advance the mission of the school!
To ensure the safety of all our students, we require each potential volunteer to complete a Volunteers in Partnership (VIP) application packet.
- Complete Application Form
- Submit two Character References
- Complete necessary clearances & affirmations linked here.
- Take an online class in Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse
- Show proof of a negative TB test.
For questions, please contact Megan Jordan at 717.367.1649 ext.105 or via email.