Middle School Chorus (grades 6 – 8)
- Unison and part-singing of standard and contemporary sacred and secular choral music
- Development of choral performance skills and techniques
- Age-appropriate vocal tone production
The Middle School Choir will perform at the Christmas and spring concerts, chapels, MS ACSI Fine Arts Festival in the spring, and Music in the Parks competition and possibly other concerts in the community.
High School Chorus (grades 9 – 12)
- Advanced part singing of standard and contemporary sacred and secular choral music
- Advanced instruction in concert performance skills and techniques
- Advanced vocal production
The Senior High Chorus will perform at the Christmas and spring concerts, chapels, and HS ACSI Fine Arts Festival in the spring. The chorus also takes a tour in the spring. Students are required to attend a music retreat in the fall. An audition and interview with the director is required for all new students in order to be admitted into the choir.
One Voice (Middle School Vocal Ensemble)
Auditioned from the Middle School Chorus, this ensemble rehearses during school. Members are expected to maintain a high level of musical endeavor and rehearsal techniques as the music is more advanced and must be learned in a shorter amount of time.