Mount Calvary Christian School exists to mold the student into one who knows, loves, and worships God through a personal relationship with Christ. We are here to assist parents in educating their children according to the Word of God; sanctified and pure, useful to the Master. Our students are trained to overcome the challenges of the 21st century with humility and boldness. The natural outcome of this process will be a joyful, Spirit-filled person who applies him/herself in a lifestyle of service, particularly effective in the global fulfillment of the Great Commission. Beyond this, we want to identify, encourage, and direct each student’s academic achievements in accordance with his/her God-given potential.
Let us show you how we do this at one of our open houses. Email Megan Jordan for more information or click on one of the dates below to sign up for a personal tour:
- Our Open Houses have wrapped up for this season, but please contact our Admissions Office for a personal tour at (717) 367-1649 ext. 105.
- Do I need to register?
- For Open Houses, we are asking families to sign up for appointments; do so by contacting our Admissions Office or clicking on your chosen date above to select an appointment time.
- Where do I go when I get there?
- Enter through the doors marked “SCHOOL OFFICE” and follow the signs to the lobby.
- What should I expect during my visit?
- We will be there to greet you, answer your questions, and take you on a tour of our school. Feel free to bring your prospective student(s) with you.
For any other questions you can call 717-367-1649 Ext. 105 or Email us.
Mount Calvary Christian School
629 North Holly Street
Elizabethtown, PA 17022