- Families are required to enroll in these programs.
- MCCS before/after school programming are services available only for K4-5th grade students enrolled at MCCS.
- MCCS offers a before-school Bible devotion program, which is offered
from 6:30 to 7:30am. Our after school Power Hour program is offered from
- Payment is per student, per program, per hour.
- Families are charged a per-hour-use rate, regardless of when the child is picked up. There will be a penalty for late pick-up. All charges will be added to the following month’s FACTS account. Before/after school program charges are considered a financial obligation that is separate from tuition.
- The student must be present in school and be in good health to be eligible to use the before/after school programs each day.
- The school office provides the Before/After School Program Director with pertinent information about your child. Please remember to update the school office with any updates regarding health, medication, pickup people, etc.
- Questions regarding enrollment should be directed to the school office at 717.367.1649.