The trustees meet monthly to set the vision for the school, establish policy, and engage in meaningful dialogue about the future of MCCS. We are appreciative of these godly individuals who oversee the school. All Trustees are approved by the Elder Board of Mount Calvary Church, and each Trustee has a unique connection with the school. Past trustees include alumni, current/former parents, and community stakeholders. All Trustees are members of Mount Calvary Church.
The Trustee Board welcomes stakeholders in our school community to the beginning portion of any meeting in order to address the board. Individuals wishing to do so should contact Jared Griest by noon the Thursday prior to the scheduled meeting. Included in the email should be the topic of discussion as well as any documentation. Comments are limited to five minutes with follow up questions at the end of that time. Meetings are held on the last Monday of each month and begin at 6:30pm.
The 2022-2023 meeting dates are as follows:
- Jared Griest, Superintendent
- Pastor Jonathan Witmer, Chairman, MCCS parent, Elder representative
- Micah Eaby (2025), MCCS parent
- Anna Kelley (2024), MCCS parent and Business Owner
- Lonnie Kopcha (2025), MCCS parent
- Leah Sintic (2023), MCCS Parent, Author and Stay-at-Home Mom
- Chuck Fernald (2026)
- Michelle Reaggs (2026)
- RC Fraley-Hogg (2026)
- Erikk Masters (2023)