Mount Calvary Christian School exists to mold the student into one who knows, loves, and worships God through a personal relationship with Christ. We are here to assist parents in educating their children according to the Word of God; sanctified and pure, useful to the Master. Our students are trained to overcome the challenges of the 21st century with humility and boldness. The natural outcome of this process will be a joyful, Spirit-filled person who applies him/herself in a lifestyle of service, particularly effective in the global fulfillment of the Great Commission. Beyond this, we want to identify, encourage, and direct each student’s academic achievements in accordance with his/her God-given potential.
Let us show you how we do this at one of our open houses:
- February 5, 2-4 pm
- February 7, 9-11 am
- February 26, 2-4 pm
- March 9, 6-8 pm
- March 30, 6-8 pm
Kindergarten for A Day
On Friday, March 17th, we will have Kindergarten for a Day. Advance registration is necessary by calling 717-367-1649. Perspective new K4 and K5 students will spend the day doing specials, singing, playing, and learning what it means to be a kindergartner!
- Do I need to register?
- No registration is necessary.
- Do I need to come at the start time?
- Drop in anytime during the Open House hours.
- Where do I go when I get there?
- Enter through the door with the balloons. Follow the signs to the lobby.
- What should I expect during my visit?
- We will be there to greet you, answer your questions, and take you on a tour of our school.
For any other questions you can call 717-367-1649 Ext. 105 or Email us.
Mount Calvary Christian School
629 North Holly Street
Elizabethtown, PA 17022