So why choose a Mount Calvary Education?
We are honored that you are considering Mount Calvary Christian School (MCCS), and understand that the decision to enroll your child in a Christian school is not taken lightly.
- Mount Calvary values the home and looks at itself as supporting parents, not replacing them. In other words, we greatly value parental values, involvement, and input.
- MCCS has a very clear concept of what Christian education looks like. Students learn to integrate a Christian worldview into their lives and into all academic subjects. They learn to think and act biblically. In a day and age when people can find out information on their phone, students need to learn how to discern what is right. The Information Age has made it critically important for students to know how to evaluate ideas and not simply find them.
- We honor the word of God and the local church. We have 80 churches from Lancaster and Dauphin counties that send children to our school. We have core values that include the reading and teaching of the Bible.
- Academic Achievement: MCCS greatly values inquiry based learning and hands-on, student-centered education. We also offer a variety of academic choices from general to advanced placement courses, academic assistance for students who need extra instructional help, and ESL classes for international students.
- Safety: MCCS makes every attempt to reduce bullying, theft, profanity, rebellion, and physical violence. We want to create a safe and loving environment for your child. If safety is a concern, choosing MCCS may be the best fit for your family.